1. Machine designed to handle bean cans and fill them with a certain volume of liquid that contains Brine with particles/powder.
2. Equipped with pump that picks the liquid from the warmed-up tank to a tray positioned over the containers; this tray brushes against the edge of the container. The liquid overflows but the solid product doesn’t.
3. Brine Filling temperature: 85° - 90 °C.
4. Available for different sizes of cans.
5. Capacity: Up to 600 cpm.
6. Brine tank capacity: 400L with recycling pump.
7. Material: Stainless-steel 316L.
Options to be added on request:
1. Agitator inside the warmed-up tank to agitate brine continuously.