1. Pressure chamber used to carry out industrial processes requiring elevated temperature and pressure different from ambient air pressure.
2. Used to cook and sterilize the beans cans by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 120-121° C for around 50-60 minutes depending on the size of the load and contents.
3. 5 m long and able to carry 5 trolleys filled with cans.
I. Regular Retort.
II. Rotary Retort.
Options to be added on request:
1. Baskets motorized pulling system to empty the autoclaves automatically.
2. Stainless steel 304L Trolley.
3. Stainless steel 304L Basket.
4. Stainless steel 304L basket base.
5. Polypropylene divider for bean cans.